POLISH LANGUAGE COURSE - THE BEGINNERS
PLAN OF THE COURSE :
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: Alphabet
Lesson 3: What's grammar? Introduction
Lesson 4: Verb "to be"
Lesson 5: Nouns in Polish (gender/endings)
Lesson 6: Grammatical cases in Polish language
Lesson 7: Nominative (Who? What? Basic forms of nouns)
Lesson 8: Accusative Case. The verb "to have"
Lesson 9: Instrumental Case
Lesson 10: Phrase "to speak (the language) Polish/English/German"
Lesson 11: Nationalities. Instrumental 2
Lesson 12: Phrase "I know that"
Lesson 13: Numbers 1-10
Lesson 14: Numbers 11-100
Lesson 15: Asking questions (Introduction Pronouns)
Lesson 16: Present tense: to have; to work; to do
Lesson 17: Adjectives. Introduction
Lesson 18: Adjectives. Instrumental
Lesson 19: Conjugation systems in Polish
Final Test Assessment
How to proceed?
The basic unit of this course is a TOOLKIT.
Toolkit is a as set of online applications. It starts from a text and leads you to vocabulary and grammar as well as other linguistic and cultural contexts.
Follow the lessons connected to each Toolkit:
every lesson takes you to various links and resources that take advantage of the enormous amount of information accumulated on pages, videos and recording available on the Internet.
Be free and inspired!
Each Toolkit starts from a text: you can read the text; gather the vocabulary by comparing Polish text with English equivalent and memorizing the vocabulary in the Vocabulary link. Listen to the Polish text and get used to the sounds and melody of the language and then follow the lessons.
Every page takes you to many links and various resources that take advantage of the enormous amount of information accumulated on pages, videos and recording available on the Internet. You can follow them and maximise the knowledge of the language.
Go also to HOW TO NAVIGATE THE WEBSITE
What will you learn?
- You will know the alphabet, the sounds and melody of Polish language
- You will start to learn the vocabulary
- You will listen to some Polish texts and memorise many of the phrases
- You will understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
- You will introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has
- Has a basic knowledge of the grammatical/phonetic/syntactic aspects of the language