Lesson for intermediate Polish
attached files with the transcribed listening
2. Przyjaźń - listening exercises
Listen to the text attached. Listen to the text twice. Answer the questions below in English:
1. What is a diminutive form of the word ‘friendship”?
2. Do I have to be ideal person to be in a friendship?
3. Is loyalty in friendship unconditional?
4. Should you criticise your friend?
5. The therapist is quoting a lesson from the Bible, what is the main meaning of the mentioned passage?
6. If your friend is lying to someone else, should you loyally stay away?
Send the answer to your teacher. The exercise should not take more that 30 minutes.
3. Listening and Writing
Listen to the passage attached. Write it down. Listen to each sentence no more than three times.
Send the text to your teacher.
Question: what for you think about the shot definition of friendship included in this fragment? Do you agree with it?